- Louis J. Sarmiento, Jr.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (415) 433-1099
- Fax: (415) 433-9434
Areas of Expertise:
- Corporate Representation
- Real Estate Law
- HOA and Common Interest Development Law
- Condominium and Subdivision Law
- Northwestern University, Pritzker School of Law (J.D. 2012)
- San Francisco State University (B.S. 2008)
Louis is an Associate at Scherer Smith & Kenny LLP, where he advises businesses, homeowners’ associations and other mutual benefit corporations, and individuals on corporate, general business, and real estate matters.
Prior to joining Scherer Smith & Kenny LLP, Louis advised property owners and developers on land use and entitlement, as well as HOA formation, condominium creation, and subdivision law. Louis also has experience in the public sector, having held roles in the San Francisco Mayor’s Office, San Francisco City Attorney’s Office – General Counsel Division, and the Cupertino City Attorney’s Office.
Louis is a San Francisco native and enjoys training for triathlons and Muay Thai.