- Brandon D. Smith
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (415) 433-1099
- Fax: (415) 433-9434
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Formation, Reorganization, and Dissolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions, and Sales
- General Corporate Counsel
- Trademark and Copyright Matters
- Private Equity Financing
- Contracts and Licensing
- Real Estate
- University of San Francisco (J.D. 1994) Executive Editor of USF Law Review
- University of California, Davis (B.A. 1990) Dean’s List
Brandon is a founding partner of Scherer Smith & Kenny LLP. He acts as general corporate counsel to small and medium-sized businesses across a range of industries, focusing on corporate, trademark, and securities matters. He also represents individuals regarding negotiating employment and intellectual property agreements, real estate transactions and assisting them with general business matters. Prior to joining Bill Scherer to form Scherer & Smith, LLP in 1998, which would later become Scherer Smith & Kenny LLP, Brandon worked in the Business & Specialty Litigation Group for the firm of Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold.
Brandon grew up in the Monterey and San Francisco Bay Areas. He received his undergraduate degree from UC Davis with a degree in international relations, trade, and finance and his law degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law, where he served as Executive Editor of the Law Review.
He and his family live in Marin County.