- Heather G. Sapp
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (415) 433-1099
- Fax: (415) 433-9434
Areas of Expertise:
- Entity Choice and Formation
- Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
- Early-Stage Debt and Equity Financing
- General Corporate Strategy and Transactional Work
- Governance of Corporations and Other Entities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Estates and Trusts
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A. 2000)
Heather is a partner at Scherer Smith & Kenny LLP where she acts as outside general counsel to small and emerging companies, advising clients from formation to exit. Heather counsels private companies on a range of corporate transactional matters, including entity formations, debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate governance, as well as commercial matters such as drafting and negotiating service, non-disclosure, and purchase agreements. Heather’s expertise also includes intellectual property matters, counseling clients on brand protection through trademark prosecution and copyright registration.
In addition to the above, Heather has an estates and trusts practice for individuals and spouses, which includes preparing wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare directives and other related documents, as well as trust administration.
Heather has traveled extensively throughout Central America and is fluent in Spanish. She and her family reside in San Diego, but spend much of their time in the Bay Area where they resided for many years.