- John B. Lough, Jr.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (415) 433-1099
- Fax: (415) 433-9434
Areas of Expertise:
- Employment Litigation and Counseling
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D. 2004)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A. 2000)
- Test Results, LOS ANGELES LAWYER, Feb. 2011, at 32, available at http://www.lacba.org/Files/LAL/Vol33No11/2785.pdf.
- Employers Still Cannot Retaliate: Crawford v. Metropolitan Government of Nashville, HAWAII BAR JOURNAL, Oct. 2009, at 4.
- Pacing Discrimination, LOS ANGELES/SAN FRANCISCO DAILY JOURNAL, Aug. 1, 2007, Focus, at 5.
John is an Associate at Scherer Smith & Kenny LLP, where he specializes in employment litigation and counseling. He is licensed to practice law in California and Hawaii courts. Prior to joining Scherer Smith & Kenny LLP, John owned the Lough Law Office where he specialized in employment and business litigation. Prior to that, he was an attorney with the Legal Aid Society–Employment Law Center in San Francisco where he handled employment matters.
John is a native of the Bay Area. He graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a major in Mathematics and later attended Santa Clara University School of Law, graduating with a Juris Doctor.
John enjoys spending time with his family and friends and is active in the community where he is a Director at Large of the Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area (AABA). He also enjoys outdoor activities like running, swimming, and cycling.